Overall responsibility for all aspects of the execution phase of the projects that they are leading.
Overall financial control and ensuring project finances are correctly reported to the finance team and maintained in the cost control systems.
Responsible for all communications with the client during the execution, as well as other stakeholders both internal and external.
Control the fulfilment of all the project deliverables to time and budget, through careful delegation to sub-contractors, internal and external engineers, manufacturing, service department, procurement and any other resources allocated to the project.
Responsible for ensuring that the project is executed according to the project management quality system and that appropriate paperwork is prepared in accordance with this.
Undertake constant improvements to the company processes including development of procedures
- Team worker
- Experience with coordinating and managing internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility and resourcefulness
- Independent drive and determination
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Industrial and or waste water processes
- Successfully Project Managed medium sized projects
- Ability to support the proposal team during proposal development
- Manage contractor on site and work to the CDM regulations.
- Proven experience with Financial control
- Schedule control and experience with Microsoft Project
- Experience with contract analysis of industrial standard form contracts and bespoke contracts.
- Familiarity with standard engineering documents
- Proven record of developing new procedures
- Working within quality management systems
- Excellent practical experience of industrial Health and safety.
- Experience with quality control processes]
To apply for this position please contact Jo Collins with a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or at Mrs J Collins, Charwell House, Cheddar Business Park, Cheddar, Somerset, BS27 3EB or for further details 01934 741782