Responsible for all technical aspects of the execution phase of the projects including design.
Leading the technical team to a successful resolution.
Responsible for technical alignments and procurement process for projects
Carrying out financial and schedule control of engineering and reporting to the Project Manager
Responsible for technical communications with the client during the execution, as well as other stakeholders both internal and external.
Responsible for ensuring that the technical aspects of the project are executed according to the project management quality system and that appropriate paperwork is prepared in accordance with this.
- Team worker
- Experience with coordinating and managing internal and external engineering resources
- Ability to prioritise and work to a schedule
- Flexibility and resourcefulness
- Independent drive and determination
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Industrial and or waste water processes and design knowledge
- Worked successfully as part of a medium sized project team
- Understands and can carry out hydraulic calculations and material selection
- Knowledge of industrial process control
- Detailed understanding of P&ID, PFD, standard engineering documents and data sheets
- Working within quality management systems
- Excellent practical experience of industrial Health and safety.
- Experience with Autocad
- Understand, select, technically align, negotiate and procure – process plant / pumps / valves / piping systems and associated instrumentation
- Experience with plant layout and piping installation designs
- Proven record of developing new procedures
- Familiarity with finance, contracts, schedules and project management tasks
- Experience with quality control processes
To apply for this position please contact Jo Collins with a CV and covering letter to email@example.com or at Mrs J Collins, Charwell House, Cheddar Business Park, Cheddar, Somerset, BS27 3EB or for further details 01934 741782